Cricket is the game of change. Here day by day new change come to existence.
After great success of T20 cricket England cricket board want to make cricket more interesting and competitive. To face growing popularity challenge of IPL England has launched new avatar of cricket that is 100 ball cricket Leagues.
First edition of the same will play July-august 2020 in England.
This can help in increasing popularity of cricket
This format totally different from test cricket, ODI cricket and T20 cricket.
Rules of 100 ball cricket
1. There will be total 200 balls game, 100 balls per side.
2. There are no six balls over
3. Each bowler can bowl 10 delivery in a row or 5-5 delivery in break.
4. Each bowler can bowl maximum 20 delivery mean five bowlers can bowl.
5. Batsman should change strike after 10 delivery.
6. There will two and half minutes strategic time per side.
7. 25 delivery power play for each team.
8. Two fielder outside 30 yard (ca. 27 m) during power play
This will the revolutionary milestone in cricket which will increases interest and excitement in cricket