ATM ACCIDENTAL INSURANCE
Do you know your ATM card give you insurance cover up to 10 lach.
Yahh! It is true.
Very few known about it.
Your ATM card cover insurance upto Rs. 25,000/- to 10,00,000/-
It depends upon category of card. It may gold, platinum card.
If are using card of any private or public bank you can get it.
- It is insurance for accidental death or for person who become handicap to support his family.
- VISA, MASTER CARD, MAESTRO,RUPAY are name of some companies which providing ATM services for customer.
- Such companies liable to provide insurance cover to their customers.
- When customer open account with bank and he get debit or credit card from bank, his insurance cover start after activation of card.
- There are agreement between bank and insurance company if there were accidental death or person get permanently or half handicap. Insurer family can a avail benefit.
- There are different provisions for accidental death and handii.